Tuesday, April 25, 2017

"The GIFT"

"The GIFT"

Do you realize you are the guardian of an indescribable and awesome gift?

Care for it -  it blooms.
Replenish it -  it renews.
Expand it -  it reaches.
Value it -  it grows.
Give it -  it comes back.
Leave it -  it attaches.
Live it -  it influences.


Feed My Heart is my way of sharing "the gift" of my heart.  I urge you to treat this book more than a random read, use it to grow your gift, use it to love and cherish your gift, and use it to share your gift.

Feed My Heart, a SUNSHINE book.  Like the empowering rays of the sun, SUNSHINE books stimulates the mind, soothe the soul and warm the heart.


Author TR Johnson Ford, feeding hearts good in your community!



SUNSHINE books are great for gift-giving, fundraiser initiatives, business incentives, schools, churches and any people-centered organization - deep discounts available on larger quantities.

No comments:

Post a Comment