Thursday, July 12, 2018

I HAVE A DREAM too!

My dream is to help young people recognize, embrace, grow, and share their budding powers. 
 This dream prompted me to create a course for and about young-hearts.   My dream is to get this course in every school system, church youth ministry, Y's and any organization or entity that caters to our youth.
More love is needed in the world today, and I believe it starts with our youth. 
The course, Young-hearts Energizing SNIPPETS (YES)! is all about LOVE.  Love for our Heavenly Father, love of self and love to others makes up the YES! Platform.
This online course is only $10, but the dream, the passion is not money-driven, so deep discounts are available for larger quantities.  In addition, organizations interested in helping our young – can participate with our "Pay-it-forward Campaign" to help us with getting YES in front of our youth.
Thanks for allowing me to share my dream, and my passion.  Creating YES has been a labor of love and I sincerely believe it is fun, entertaining, exciting, educational, empowering, but most of all, LOVING.

TR Ford

https://thesnippetsnetwork.teachable.com




Shared on Christian Woman Entrepreneur (7-11-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment