Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A Gift from God - the awesomeness of Choice!




“An Extreme LOVING Experience!

Remind people that the act of loving was placed in us at birth.  Growing this love within has the wherewithal to blossom and spread to everyone you touch. 

This love starts with God.  God is love. 

Loving God is first and foremost in my life.  He is my creator.  How would it be possible for me not to love the one who created me, the one who instilled love in my soul?  The one who continues to love me with all my human frailties.

It is hard to believe one can love self and then harm others.  The news serves as a daily reminder that much love is needed in the world. Loving God is loving ourselves and others. 

An Extreme LOVING Experience!
A tool to bring more love into people lives.
Loving God is the ultimate extreme experience of my life!
You see, loving me is recognizing the love of God; to grow that love and share it with others.  Loving me helps me BE a better version of myself every day.

Many speak of not SEEING God. 

We can choose just how we SEE.  We can SEE by sight, through smells, what we hear, our talk and how we feel.

I choose to see God in the beauty of a rainbow, and in the smile of a newborn child. 

I choose to see God in the freshness after a rain shower.

I choose to see God when I hear the laughter of children playing. 

I choose to see God in the taste of a refreshing glass of water to quench my thirst. 

I choose to see God when I hear the soothing lyrics of a song.

I choose to see God in the soundless handshake of an earned victory.

I am choosing to see God in the touch that woke me this morning.

I choose to see God when people work together to support a great cause.

I choose to see God by learning his words through study and sharing.

I see God when I hear sentiments of thankfulness from others.

I choose to see God in the low parts of my life and in the best parts as well.

I am choosing to see God and to love God without tangible and worldly evidence. 

So many ways to see God.

Ah, a gift from God - the awesomeness of choice!


*a poraso




Author TR Johnson Ford, feeding hearts good in your community!



1 comment: