Tuesday, May 30, 2017

People talk about An Extreme LOVING Experience!

People talk about…

An Extreme LOVING Experience!

“To know the depths of God's love for me is an extreme loving experience.

To know God gave the very best He had causes me to feel that there is nothing He wouldn't do for me.

If one could image the wrestling and pain the Father experienced to decide that the only hope for me and mankind is to give his Only Begotten Son, to me that is an extreme loving experience.

It doesn't get any more extreme than that. To allow the Spirit of God to move you to a place where you can experience this love erases the fears that causes you to not love yourself. There is no more guilt and shame. 

There is no more consideration about what others think of you. You are free to experience yourself extremely without the fear of over loving yourself to the expense of your love for the God the Father.

This is the healthy balance between loving God and loving yourself”.

Minister Freddie Ford of Katallage Ministry.org speaks - 5/26/2017

“An Extreme LOVING Experience reminds us that the act of loving was placed in us at birth.  Growing this love within has the wherewithal to blossom and spread to everyone you touch. 

This love starts with God.  God is love. 

Loving God is first and foremost in my life.  He is my creator.  How would it be possible for me not to love the one who created me, the one who instilled love in my soul?  The one who continues to love me with all my human frailties.

It is hard to believe one can love self and then harm others.  The news serves as a daily reminder that much love is needed in the world. Loving God is loving ourselves and others. 

An Extreme LOVING Experience!
A tool to bring more love into people lives.
Loving God is the ultimate extreme experience of my life!
You see, loving me is recognizing the love of God; to grow that love and share it with others.  Loving me helps me BE a better version of myself every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment