Friday, August 31, 2018

I love my legal shield membership...




Happy Friday:

May I share?  I am a writer/publisher and the good news is there may be interest in the licensing of one of my courses.

Okay, so last Friday at 1:55 p.m., I'm on the phone with the Legal Shield intake person.  After giving him a short description of my reason for calling, I asked, Will the attorney call me back today?  His response was "the attorney will definitely get back with you today - they have up to 6 hours to get back, but it is never that long".  

The attorney phoned me at 3:11 p.m.  We spoke for about 10 minutes with a follow-up plan to help me with my contract early next week.  Now, if I did not have my Legal Shield membership, I would not have called an attorney maybe paying anywhere from $150 plus for information I possible could have found after spending hours on the internet.  And, of course, the internet will not help me with my contract to make sure it is legal, and binding protecting my interest as the creator of my course.  

Now, many people don't think they will ever need the advice or help of an attorney - or when they think of getting help, they think it must be something major and dramatic - WRONG.

Please enjoy the attached video.  Now, we have all heard "knowledge is power", well with my Legal Shield membership, I like to boost this up by saying "knowledge with utility empowers". My passion is writing and my Legal Shield membership helps me write and create with peace of mind.

TR Ford, Be Blessed With Love Always!

P.S.  Please check out Another Tuesday Morning - Thank You, GOD! - your Tuesday morning DOSE of Sunshine every Tuesday morning rain or shine...




1 comment:

  1. Yes, I really do love my Legal Shield membership, have had and used it for many many years. I cannot imagine not having it because in the world today it not if I'll ever need it, it most likely when.

    ReplyDelete