• I forgive to let go.

  • I fall forward getting up better and stronger. 

  • I Am a positive Influencer! What follows "I Am..." triggers my subconscious power into purposeful action.

  • "I Will…", my personalpurposeful and powerful declaration motivating aimed movement.

  • I like the way I style my imperfections.

  • I make a difference in the world.

  • I know why and how to shift my energy.

  • I see the open door, and yes, it is just wide enough for me to get through.

  • I choose to believe in what I cannot see, I call it faith.

  • I give what I want.

  • I am always on the lookout for my Angel(s).

  • I do not like the way entitlement looks on me.

  • I choose to live in LOVE, and I believe it is always a wise choice.

  • I realize my mouth have the wherewithal to build-up or tear down.

  • I love the face that looks at me in my mirror.

Okay, you figured out the operative word is I. How LOVE Gets Done begins with us. It starts with the love of our creator, a love that activates and blossoms the love within allowing that love to breed and spread to others.
How LOVE Gets Done is a daily decided activity, so, consciously grow this list every day. More ways How LOVE Gets Done with TSN Online Learning Laughing Loving offerings called SUNSHINE Brands.
SUNSHINE Brands - something good, something special and, something loving for every heart!