Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Bible Study Tonight!
March 13, 2018

Making the connection to God. What assurance do we have that we are saved?  Why is salvation necessary?

Matthew 7:21-23 
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Ask Freddie Show, Your Brother In Christ!

Call in #(773) 897-3989

SHOWTIME:
7:00 - 8:30 PM 



These Bible Study lessons have been very fruitful, I think for all who join in.  So, why not phone in and join in - let love our hearts as we share and grow in the Word together...TR

No comments:

Post a Comment