Thursday, March 29, 2018

People Talk about YES!

See What Others Say...

 
I do not think chronological age determines the age of our hearts. At 73 years of age, I still have a young heart. Young-hearts Energizing Snippets (YES) has given me additional suggestions to feed my heart to continue to keep it young. The information in this course is ageless. It will be of great benefit to all who read and APPLY it.
The Bible tells us to "Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flows the springs of life.”Proverbs 4:23 - The Amplified Bible. I do not think this scripture means for us to close our heart but to do as the course recommends and keep it open. Of course, we must be mindful of what we let in so that we do not defile our gift/heart.
I was probably in my late middle to late sixties when I discovered the power of words. Every day I have to be mindful of what comes out of my mouth and sometimes I correct myself when what I say is not positive. The Bible tells us ("Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life]".)Proverbs 18:21 - The Amplified Bible. Young people exposed to this course will not have to take over fifty years to gain this essential knowledge.

— Min. Dr. Carolyn Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment