Friday, March 23, 2018

Grace is...

Bible study last night was GREAT!


The topic, God's Grace was so comforting.  The message helped me understand what God's Amazing Grace is in my life.  Minister Freddie words "Grace is an attitude of gratitude, a thankfulness beyond words" were truly inspiring.

I think how often before a meal I say, "God is Grace, God is good,” not really taking into account the true power of these six simple words.  Yes, just simple words – but the power of these words can do so much good in our lives.

Minister Freddie read the lyrics from the beautiful and hypnotizing hymn - Amazing Grace.  He also shared with us some history of this great hymn, a learning lesson for many on the call.  It made me reflect how easily these beautiful words glide from our mouths, but they are so much more than soothing and inspiring words when we take the time reflect on what they mean...

Again, to be under God's Grace is a choice, one, we all own.  For me, it is my purpose to live under God's Grace every day of my life.
Here is a link about the history of the beautiful and warming Amazing Grace hymn - yes,a great way to love your heart today...

Thursday Online Bible Study - 7- 8 p.m. (dial 1-605-475-4120 - pin: 231 0541) a growing group of believers learning and loving the Word together! 

Yes, Love My Heart Day is TODAY!
Be Blessed With Love ALWAYS!  TR Ford

Home of SUNSHINE Brands

404.491.2933

Morning Dose of SUNSHINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment